Location: 185 Billinghurst Crescent, Upper Coomera Qld 4209
Postal Address: PO Box 219 Upper Coomera QLD 4209
Office Hours: Mon - Fri from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 5529 9144 | Fax: (07) 5529 9644
Mass / Service Times
Monday: Holy Mass at 10:00 am at Arcare (Helensvale Road)
Tuesday: Rosary at 6 pm - SMC (St. Mary's Chapel)
Wednesday: 5pm - Adoration followed by Holy Mass at 6pm
Thursday: Holy Mass at 9:30 am
Friday: Holy Mass at 9:30 am
Reconciliation : Every Saturday 5pm or by appointment
Please remember the sick in your prayers
Parishioners and Friends: Eugene Mangion, Marthies Mangion, Michael Quinn, Josette Kishtoo, Dr.
James Reidy, Nat Bryett, Olivia Pratt, John Van Arken, Tom McGuire, Graeme Gould, Val Iacono, Rob
George, Hilary O’Leary, Gino Lemarie, Tony Smith, Robyn Smith, Monica Smith, Lolesio Ah Loe, Rob
George, Sarah Lyne, Rachel Deem, Anne Daly, Jules Byrnes, Yvonne Evarts, Brian Rafferty, Colin Bear,
Vicky Stinco, Charles Webber, Maria (Hepi) Clake, Josephine Taikato, Lynne Stone, Gerda Moeller, Monica
Love, James Brandon, Sharon McCourt.
Please pray for eternal rest to be given to:
Recently deceased: John Lynch, Derek Parkinson, Christine Tan, Rev. Fr. D’Crus , Colin Ward, David
Attard, Mary Coy, James Raymond Murray, Bryan Leo Barnes, Francis Griffin, Ken Simmonds, Angela
Anniversaries and Remembrances: Martha Manickum, Beryl Robertons, John Hepi, Jacques Philippe
Desbleds, Giovani Alinci, Olga Ferdinand, Teofilo Balanlay, Josephine Hepi, Joseph Hepi, Clara Joseph,
Claire Fletcher, Brian Emery, Vitaliana Bajamundi, Michele Potessu, Juliano Delon
If you wish to have a loved ones name mentioned in the Parish bulletin for Anniversary, Remembrance or
prayers for the sick, please contact the Parish office.
Note: All prayers for the sick, anniversary & death notices will remain in the bulletin for one month. Envelopes
to request Masses to be offered for the sick, dying, deceased or special intentions are available in the foyer. Mass
cards are available from the Piety Stall
Readers and Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist
The new roster is available for collection . Please pick up your copy from the table at the entrance of the Church if you have not done so already. Thank you.
Dear parishioners and visitors, what great news from the Queensland Premier. We can
gather as a community of faith and celebrate the faith we share in the Risen Lord. However,
as we gather please may we keep in mind that the outbreak is not over and we are expected
to adhere to these recommendations.
• Registering for Mass is required using the Check In QLD QR Code or Sign In
• Standing not allowed.
• When all the seats are occupied, seats will be placed at the undercover and the foyer.
• Parishioners are required to process to receive Holy Communion while social
• Parishioners are encouraged to use the donation machines. No more procession to
the altar for offertory.
• Designated Parishioners wearing their mask will go round with the offertory
• Masks will be mandatory in Church. Face masks must be worn at all times during
Mass and can only be removed while receiving Holy Communion.
• Clergy and readers who are socially distanced from others may remove their masks
while reading or speaking and then put it back on.
• Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist must wear a face mask while
administering Holy Communion.
• Indoor venues including places of worship will return 1 person per 4 square metres
inside and 1 person per 2 square metres outdoors.
• Funerals and Weddings held indoors: One person per 4 square metres up to the
limit allowed in the space or 100 people, whichever number is lower.
• It is still very important that marshals continue to record contact information so
that parishes can provided details if contract tracing is ever required