Information & Reminders
Parish InformationLocation: 185 Billinghurst Crescent, Upper Coomera Qld 4209 Postal Address: PO Box 219 Upper Coomera QLD 4209 Office Hours: Mon – Fri from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 5529 9144 | Fax: (07) 5529 9644
Mass / Service Times
Your prayers are requested forRecently Deceased: Patrick McCormick, Colin Muir, Barbara Raymont, Anthony Turner, Joanne Maindonald, Noel Aloysius Rodrigues, Cos Rodriguez The Sick: Parishioners and Friends: Gillian McNamee, Monica Love, Lesley Robins, Charlotte Wilson-Edwards, Margaret Dean, Patrick Doolan, Rosemary Doolan, Robert (from UK), Peter Murray, Maureen Cameron, Sophie Hastie, Paul Milgate, Alain Vitry, Grant Coulthart, Wesley Eliseo Benedet, Harry Hunter, Frances Barry, Betty Sutherland, Andrew Pearcy, Denham De Silva, Joseph, Carolyn Bland, Victor Manickum. Anniversaries & Rememberances: Paul Andrew, Betty Fox, Derya Yilmaz, Ralph Norman Underwood, Ken Hogan, Kevin McCourt, Beutel family, Underwood family
1st Friday of the Month: 10am Anointing Mass – SMC (followed by morning tea)
7pm – 9pm Silent Adoration – SMC (all are welcome)
1st Sunday of the Month: 9am Mass – Baptism Welcoming Mass – SMC (followed by morning tea)
4th Sunday of the Month: 9am Mass – Youth led Mass (followed by light refreshments)
There is choir practice every Saturday at 4.30pm – 5.30pm in the Worship Centre. This practice involves all members of the choir, both those who sing at the 6pm Mass on Saturday and those who sing at 9am Mass on Sunday. New members are welcome.
To shine the light of Christ into the hearts and minds of young Christians in an uplifting, supportive, and fun environment For more information or to RSVP for Venire contact : Cassandra Balinas on 0416 145 472 or Steph Santos on 0411 669 876 www.venireyouth.com or https://www.facebook.com/groups/1124405870955696/
Would you like to remember the parish in your will? Property, money, shares….there are many ways you can be remembered. Please contact the parish office for further info. All bequests can be made to St. Mary’s Parish, Upper Coomera.Thank you.
Parish Mobile App.
The “SMC Coomera” mobile application is now available for download in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Click HERE for more info.
St Mary’s Holy Lands Pilgrimage May 2019
It is time to Register. Anyone wishing to come along on this Pilgrimage with Fr John needs to register soon.The Pilgrimage will visit Jordan, Israel, Italy & the Vatican. We leave Brisbane on 29th April and return on 19th May.If you are considering coming along or want more information, please contact
Colin: 0429 620 3012
Saint of the Day
- What if she had said No?Celebrated: 25 Mar (worldwide)The question may strike you as irreverent. How dare I suggest that the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven, Tower of David, and all the other titles, could have left us in the lurch like that? But what if she had?Could she have said No? You might say that of course she […]
Archdiocese Two- Minute Homilies
Archdiocese Video Series- The Mass
Catholic Leader News
- Principal – Burdekin Catholic High School, Ayr
- Intentional parenting in the way of God, how nine brothers and sisters become ‘the best of friends’
- Christchurch attack highlights the first religious freedom – the freedom to worship safely
- Living out her charism – Mercy Sister Dolores Donnelly says she loved being a prisoner chaplain
- What’s the most interesting question? Dominican Brother Sebastian Condon says he has an answer
- Church calling for an increase in minimum wage to support low-income Australians and their families
- The power of family – 105-year-old Irene and her daughter Val know there is no place like home