Information & Reminders
Parish InformationLocation: 185 Billinghurst Crescent, Upper Coomera Qld 4209 Postal Address: PO Box 219 Upper Coomera QLD 4209 Office Hours: Mon – Fri from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 5529 9144 | Fax: (07) 5529 9644
Mass / Service Times
Please remember the sick in your prayers:
Parishioners and Friends: Michelle Plunkett, Bernard Cochran, Emma McMillan, Michael Fox, Sarafina Zubovic, Monica Love, Peter Dillon, James Brandon, Tony Smith, Sharon McCourt, Christopher Echewodo, Joshua Erickson, Daniel Chang, Gillian McNamee, Lesley Robins, Charlotte Wilson- Edwards, Margaret Dean, Peter Murray, Maureen Cameron, Sophie Hastie, Grant Coulthart, Wesley Eliseo Benedet, Harry Hunter, Betty Sutherland, Andrew Pearcy
Please pray for eternal rest to be given to:
Recently deceased: Dawn O’Donnell, Veronica Pattison, Brian Emery, Vilma Luciani, Alona Villanueua, Gae McGlashan, Margaret Bourke, Rosita Serioga Stavropoulos, Francis David, Maria Schweder, John McCormick, Thomas Cullinan, Connie Carroll
Anniversaries and Remembrances: Brian McConville, Ronald Raval Snr., Teresa Smith, Teopilo Balanlay, Nell & Cliff Wellspring, Teresa Costantini, Giacomo Costantini, Beutel family, Underwood family
If you wish to have a loved ones name mentioned in the Parish bulletin for Anniversary, Remembrance or prayers for the sick, please contact the Parish office. Note: All prayers for the sick, anniversary & death notices will remain in the bulletin for one month. Envelopes to request Masses to be offered for the sick, dying, deceased or special intentions are available in the foyer. Mass cards are available from the Piety Stall.
There is choir practice every Saturday at 4.30pm – 5.30pm in the Worship Centre. This practice involves all members of the choir, both those who sing at the 6pm Mass on Saturday and those who sing at 9am Mass on Sunday. New members are welcome.
To shine the light of Christ into the hearts and minds of young Christians in an uplifting, supportive, and fun environment For more information or to RSVP for Venire contact : Cassandra Balinas on 0416 145 472 or Steph Santos on 0411 669 876 www.venireyouth.com or https://www.facebook.com/groups/1124405870955696/.Please Remember the Parish in your Will Would you like to remember the parish in your will? Property, money, shares….there are many ways you can be remembered. Please contact the parish office Phone No. (07) 5529 9144 email: email@example.com for further information. All bequests can be made to St. Mary’s Parish, Upper Coomera Thank you.
Parish Mobile App.
The “SMC Coomera” mobile application is now available for download in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Click HERE for more info.
Readers & Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist
A training session for all Readers & Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist will be held on Wednesday, 12th June at 7pm in the Worship Centre. It is imperative that ALL ministers attend this training so we can be updated on the changes that have been made within these ministries. We ask that everyone make a valiant effort to attend this important training session. Thank you
Saint of the Day
- St John of Capistrano (1386 - 1456)Celebrated: 23 Oct (worldwide)He was born in Capistrano in the Abruzzi in 1386. He studied law at Perugia and for some time held the office of a judge. He joined the Friars Minor and was ordained. He travelled throughout Germany, Poland, Transylvania, Moldavia, and Russia, leading an apostolic life, strengthening Christian morals and combating heresy.When […]
Archdiocese Two- Minute Homilies
Archdiocese Video Series- The Mass
Catholic Leader News
- Woodridge parish priest says drug testing welfare recipients not practical
- Jesus Christ has truly been made one of us
- Emotion hits as bishop takes up call to lead in regional Victoria
- Catholic Church to dedicate November as month to pray for drought-busting rain
- You can only know the answer to ‘Who am I’ by discovering who God is
- Young woman chosen by Iraqi bishop to help rebuild ISIS-ravaged nation full of hope at 30
- Who am I? Dominican Brother Sebastian Condon says human identity is a project of discovery