Parish Events Calendar
Information & Reminders
Parish InformationLocation: 185 Billinghurst Crescent, Upper Coomera Qld 4209 Postal Address: PO Box 219 Upper Coomera QLD 4209 Office Hours: Mon – Fri from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Contact Numbers: Telephone: (07) 5529 9144 | Fax: (07) 5529 9644
Mass / Service Times
Please remember the sick in your prayers:
Parishioners and Friends: Gino Lemarie, Tony Smith, Robyn Smith, Monica Smith, Jeff Sommers, Lolesio Ah Loe, Rob George, Sarah Lyne, Rachel Deem, Anne Daly, Jules Byrnes, Yvonne Evarts, Barb & Ken Simmonds, Marg & Brian Rafferty, Colin Bear, Vicky Stinco, Charles Webber, Maria (Hepi) Clake, Derek Parkinson, Josephine Taikato, Lynne Stone, Terrence Hennessy, Gerda Moeller, Michael Fox, Monica Love, James Brandon, Sharon McCourt.
Please pray for eternal rest to be given to:
Recently deceased: Denis Warry, Thelma Byrnes, Margaret Rose Hall, Berlinda Chengo, Adela Turin, Col. Clemente Brazil, Tom Lawlor, Margaret Kerr, Michael Ward
Anniversaries and Remembrances: Ron Martin, Peter & Peggy Vickers, Jim & Ina Kenward, Elizabeth Golightly, Val Thomas, Len Shaw, Diana Warry, George Williams, John Brayley, Fr. Michael McKeaten, Fr. Ray Kearney, Austin & Dorethea Dillon, Rick Phillips, Mark Hender, Beverly Baird, Josephine Hepi, Arthur Vanderveen, Luke Farrell, Mollie O’Donnell, Armando Cruz, Felicidad Nufavle, Violet Hender, Patricia Wehmeier, Jeffrey Valenton
If you wish to have a loved ones name mentioned in the Parish bulletin for Anniversary, Remembrance or prayers for the sick, please contact the Parish office.
Note: All prayers for the sick, anniversary & death notices will remain in the bulletin for one month. Envelopes to request Masses to be offered for the sick, dying, deceased or special intentions are available in the foyer. Mass cards are available from the Piety Stall.
Saint of the Day
- Saint François de Laval (1623 - 1708)Celebrated: 6 May (Canada)He was the first bishop of New France, later to become Canada. He founded a seminary and had schools and churches built. He resigned his bishopric in 1684 but remained in New France and acted as deputy to his successor. He was canonized by Pope Francis on 3 April 2014.
Archdiocese Two- Minute Homilies
Archdiocese Video Series- The Mass
Catholic Leader News
- The task of Christians is ‘to proclaim the Gospel in words and in deeds’
- Project to provide care packages for Indigenous people in palliative care
- Facing death, priest turns his farewell into teachable moment
- Brisbane Catholic Schools go green with ENGIE
- High-calibre specialists reskilling for the classroom at St Rita’s College
- Pope’s monthly prayer intention for May comes with a warning for financial markets and the ‘true economy’
- Campaign calls Catholics back home to the church